South East Members Friday Convoy

Hi folks

We have a convoy going up on the Friday so if anyone wants to join in a leisurly drive up then we will probably get together at Clacket lane or if anyone else has a suggestion let me know. Obviously there is rush hour or two on Friday so it is up to you what time you want to leave let me know ideas and suggestions before we go.

We have around 4  cars on the convoy so far

Frank and Sheila

Chris and Allan

Sarah and Martyn

Sandra and Andy (Possible)

Sarah

Andy & I will NOT be joining convoy - too complicated to go into here - but friends, dentist and apple picking payroll feature!

Sandra

Hi folks

As well as the Saturday convoy that Nick and Jane are doing, we have a Friday convoy also, I have been contacted by several members and if you are interested please let me know

We have about 5 or 6 cars possible, please let me know your preferred time and where you would like to meet if you are coming and joining in hopefully will have something sorted by the 5th September and will post more details

thanks

Sarah (Mazda chick)

Anna and I will be making our own way up on Friday as we will be staying with our Son, in Welwyn Garden City, over night Thursday so hope to miss the M25 rush, so will see you there. Do you know what the dress code is for the Pie &Pea dance?

Peter

Hi Peter and Anna

Brilliant look forward to seeing you both, we are in the Sheffield Park Hotel, I have put the question on regarding Pie and Pea Supper watch the forum for the reply I am eager to know also re packing etc…

See you next weekend

cheers

Sarah and Mart xxxx

Hi

The dress is smart casual it is stated on the ticket. looking forward to seeing you all there

Regards jill

Thanks Jill for the update

Regarding Convoys for the South East we have a thread in the South East discussion area for the latest updates for all convoys going to chatsworth for friday and Saturday.

Thanks

Sarah