SOUTH WALES SUNDAY RUN 24TH JULY 16

This run is organised by Darryl & Karin. We will be meeting at Tescos, Talbot Green, Llantrisant CF72 8RB at 9.30am  for a 10.00am start. Please note this run is starting half hour earlier than normal. Anybody interested in joining us on this run could you please read the following information supplied by the run organiser. On Sunday 24th of July you are cordially invited to participate in the “Mid Summer” event of the year and that is the MASSIVE THREE COCKS SUMMER RUN. You will not see the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, You will not see the Elgin Marbles having their yearly wash down and you will most definitely have no chance of seeing Andean Flamingos doing what they do in their natural habitat. What you will have though is a great day out with your MX5 friends, great scenery, fab weather (the good weather has already been ordered) on a run starting at Casa de Tesco’s in the most tropical region of Llantrisant. Meeting at 9:30 for a 10:00 departure, our group will initially be travelling through the picturesque Rhondda valley, leading out into a wilderness of sheer beauty and total amazement. Those of us that make it through will stop for a 45 min tea break in the glorious Brecon Mountain Centre. From here we Head North to a secret location where we can share and delight in pockets of scenery with treasures and wonders untold. At the conclusion of our 90 mile trip the weary but hopefully fulfilled party will go in search of THREE COCKS, where we will be substantially fed and watered to rejuvenate our energy levels for the trek home. Carvery replenishment will be served at the OLD BARN in THREE COCKS at a cost of 15 pieces of silver new EU money (£8.95) old money for one course, whilst a two course meal will cost the same 15 pieces of silver plus two fresh salmon or (£11.95). If you wish to join the event of the summer and you think you have what it takes then text or E-mail Darryl & Karin on 07765036283 or email at darrylhodge@googlemail.com to confirm your place. Please state also if you are staying for lunch and whether you want one or two courses. Just to note, this will be Lyn and Dave’s farewell run before they go off to open their Kangaroo farming business in Oz. So let’s give them one to remember and I can’t think of a better way than THREE COCKS!      

Oh, you silver tongued devil, you. Lyn and I will definitely be there as it will be our last run with the South Wales area.

New to MX5 ownership, just picked it up last week. Took my son out for a quick blast earlier and found myself running in convoy with you guys into Brecon!

Look forward to joining you properly for a run out in the near future