SOUTH WALES SUNDAY RUN 25TH JUNE 2017

June Run

This month’s run will be organised by Phil and Kath. The run will take place on Sunday 25th June 2017. Please meet at Magor services, J23A, M4, NP26 3YL 10.00am for a 10.30am start.

The comfort stop, approximately 45 mins, has been arranged at the Anchor Inn, Tintern Abbey, NP16 6TE. Free parking has been arranged at the rear of the Anchor Inn on the playing fields.

There will also be a 10 minute toilet stop at Abergavenny bus station.

Lunch has then been arranged for 2.30pm at the Ty-Newydd Country Hotel, Penderyn Rd, Hirwaun, CF44 9SX.

Anybody interested in attending this run could you please let Phil or Kath know by Tuesday 20th June 2017, with your meal choices please.

Lunch Menu:

The choices for starters are :

Soup of the day 

Fan of Melon

Pate

For the main course the choices are:

Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables

Salmon fillet with tarragon sauce, seasonal vegetables

Wild mushroom and garlic linguini 

Desert choices are:

Gateau with pouring cream

Vanilla cheesecake

Ice-cream

Two courses £13.95 per person
Three courses £17.50 per person

Contact    Phil: 07482426530.   Kath: 07969420984.

Thanks for the info Andrew. Looking forward to the run. Probably won’t have food,but will hang around for a pint. Anyone wanting to convoy with me from Swansea area to Magor please let me know

Hi Dave

Just let Phil or kath know if your going …even if your not have food…so they got numbers for run…thanks…

I sent Phil a text, but haven’t received any acknowledgement.  Is this normal or am I just being paranoid.

Hi
Some get back to you some don’t…pop a text to kath or Phil. .ask them did they receive your text…if no joy please get back to me…not full name on here so can’t check for you…

Hi
Some get back to you some don’t…pop a text to kath or Phil. .ask them did they receive your text…if no joy please get back to me…not full name on here so can’t check for you…

Hi

Hi

Hi

Sorted.

So glad you’ve got it sorted…see you on the run…

Great Sunday run. Thanks Kath and Phil. ALL venue’s selected were first class…the meal was excellent and a good turnout. the weather co-operated until we arrived at Brecon, about 20mins from our destination.

I managed to clip the nearside front wheel of my Niseko  on the kerb of a very narrow bridge at Llanfoist  I have been over that bridge  probably 100 times before in various vehicles without incident…no consolation that I was not alone in this!

i think a trip to the wheel doctor is in order. Still it did not spoil a good day out. roll on the next run.

Yes, Mandy and I were made to feel very welcome on our first run with the group, thanks 

Enjoyed yesterday’s run. Many thanks to the organisers

Hi…so glad you all enjoyed the run yesterday the run organisers work very hard…thanks for all your support and hope to see you all again…