Speccing my first MX5.

Recently fitted one of Roadies reversing cameras and I think its a great purchase at a bargain basement cost and i fully recommend anyone who is considering having this additional peice of kit is to go ahead and buy one

Like all comments previously quoted it is quite straight forward to fit with easy step by step instructions complete with photos to aid fitting and when you have fitted it you will feel a great sense achievement coupled by the fact you will have saved a nice bit of cash 

I have a 2.0 sport nav and it did indeed come with the Bilstein dampers and 17" smoked alloys.

Wouldn’t overly worry about a reversing camera as they come with parking sensors and the car is that short anyway. 

I have the mazda lowering kit. Makes no difference to the comfort at all, still flies over speed bumps but the handling is transformed. 

You can buy the scuff plates and fit them yourselves easily enough. 

As for carplay i’d say that’s a must having had that fitted. Also look to get the better wind deflector (clear one) as not only does it look better but you can see more and it keeps the buffeting down as well. Also see if you can get them to throw in the alloy pedal covers.