Special edition parking

Will there be set-aside parking for the various special editions?

That will be good. As I would love to find someone else who has the same as mine. 

Mk3.75 Recaro Edition. 1 of 12 in the country. I have asked lots of forums and dealerships and still no one can find another 1. 

Fingers crossed will find 1 at the national. If not then wow. Is all that can be said. 

There will 12/13 25AE’s from the 25AE Facebook Group all meeting up which it has been arranged will park together.

If I remember correctly those cars ended up as the Jota cars but as not many were ordered in the Jota spec, a few just remained basic cars with the upgraded seats and were returned to general sale. 

I have it on good authority that 12 were made and SOLD like mine in the North, and 12 White and Black Roof SOLD in the south. Only 24 in the country. As a Recaro GT Edition. That’s coming direct from Mazda. 

I can only say what I have been told by the manufacturer. 

When I purchased my 3.75 2.0l Sport Venture limited edition last December I remember two Recaro editions for sale one white and one silver grey both on sale up north where I had mine from they had only 5 miles on the clock.

When I got mine from Mack Mazda in Chelmsford, it only had 30miles on the clock, and that was Braintree to Chelmsford. Now it has a tad more than that. 

Come and have a look if you like at the National. 

I will come and say hello for sure, I would have had one of the Recaro editions if Mine had not been what I was expecting, it had 1,500 miles on it and like you I have a fair few more on now as it is my daily drive, I am looking at getting another one that is older and use that daily to keep my new one off the road in the winter.

You should have taken the plunge and purchase it. 

See you there.