P&P’s visit to The Park will be organised by
Mike (Humpty) & Sharon Hall. email@example.com
Andy & Marie Hedges firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting point the approach road to the Silkwood Farm, Ossett,
At 8:00 YES 8:00am
With only a couples of days to go, we’re just checking to see if anyone else wants to join the 10 cars that have already signed up.
If you’re interested in what will be a really good event, here are a few more details.
In order to book on you need to register onto the website and then purchase a ticket. It’s important when you buy the ticket you select the MX5 Owners Club as that will be printed on your ticket(s).
So in a nutshell:
NOTE: YOU MUST BUY A TICKET TO GET IN – YOU CAN’T BUY ON THE DAY!
- Go to http://www.sportscarsinthepark.co.uk
- Register (there’s an orange button lower left on the website)
- You’ll be sent an email link which you’ll need to click to prove that it’s you
- Login to the site
- Car make – select Mazda-> MX5 (If you’ve not got an MX5 not sure what you need to do!)
- Car Group – MX5 Owners Club
- Add your Car reg
- Select your ticket – this will be either Display Car – 1 occupant (£7) or 2 Occupants (£14)
- You then pay and print your ticket.
- Tell Mike you’ve done it!!!!!
It is very busy to get into the event. So as per last year we’ll meet at Silkwood Farm, which is just off the M1 at Ossett. From there we’ll take the most direct route to Newby Hall which is M1 > A1(M) this takes around 45 mins from Silkwood. So we need to meet at 8.00 and leave Silkwood no later than 8.30.
The plan is to leave Newby at around 2.30 and then do a run over to Whitby going over the North York Moors. Mike trialled the route and it’s about 2 hours – but on all accounts very scenic.
Please let Mike know if you have booked and are interested by email . He’ll email further instructions out a few days before
8.00 at Silkwood
Head to Newby
Picnic (or whatever for lunch)
3 ish pack up (earlier of weather is pants)
Drive to coast for Fish n Chips