Please download this Route Card and bring it with you
Sports Cars in the Park is back at Newby on August 1st. The event, held in the stunning location of Newby Hall has been growing each year, and this year looks to be no exception!
It’s a really fantastic day out, with a great atmosphere and your ticket includes free entry into Newby Hall’s amazing grounds with its legendary adventure playground……which is not to be missed! .
Start Point Woolley Edge Services (North bound) at 8:45am, leave at 9:00am
You’ll need to register onto the SCITP website and then purchase a ticket.
It’s important when you buy the ticket you select the MX-5 Owners Club as that will be printed on your ticket(s).
- Go to Buy display car and Passenger tickets and enter your details
- Car make – Mazda-> MX5, Group – MX5 Owners Club*
- Add your Car Registration
- Select your ticket – this will be either Display Car – 1 occupant (£7.50) or 2 Occupants (£15)
- Pay and print your ticket and then let me know you’ve booked your spot!
Tickets can now be bought on the day, they cost more, and you may be queuing for some time
Leave Woolley Edge Services at 9:00am, to head to Newby.
Picnic (or whatever for lunch)
The Event finishes at 4.00pm.
An optional drive to to Whitby for Fish and Chips will leave approx 2.30pm.
*(If you are not coming in a MX-5 please enter ‘Not with a group’ as your default car club).