SPRAY TYPE WINDSCREEN WASHER JETS FOR NA & NB

Just fitted a pair of these to my Mk2.5, makes a lot of difference to cleaning the screen.

According to the Hendy application chart they fit Mk1 & Mk2

Available from link below or Ford part number:

P F4097642      19ED06     TET ASSY - WINDSHIELD  (£4.52 & VAT Each)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201369624807

Yep - them’s the bunnies.  You may find you’ll need to fit an inline non-return valve in the tubing, as the washer fluid may drain back.  Original Mazda jets have them incorporated in the body of the jet itself.

Hi Alan & Steve,

Just been looking at this post, albeit from 2017, as I have taken the washer jets out of my 5 to mop the bonnet etc.

I can easily replace them with ones from Autolink but these look good. Sadly, the eBay link comes up with no stock. Are you both still happy with them and I wondered if you know of any alternative stockists?

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Yes work well on my 2.5. Perhaps it would be worth asking a Ford agent if they have them. Mine came via EBay from Hendy Ford.
Alan

Hi Alan,

Many thanks for getting back to me. Funnily enough, I have just contacted FORD to ask that very question and await a reply.

Stay well

Mal

1 Like

Bob,
Many thanks for that. Just ordered a pair, so will fit in due courseđź‘Ť Mal

Did you need the non-return valve that @H1S_VRB refers to?

Did not fit non return valve. Straight swop of nozzles with no problems.

1 Like

Hi Steve,

I have not fitted a non-return valves at present just connected straight to the Ford Maverick Washer Jets. If required, I can always add them later.

Spray patter is much better though :+1:

Mal

Just installed a pair of these and the spray pattern is much better. The one on the driver side seems a bit too far towards the middle but I can’t see any way to adjust the position of the spray. Maybe it’s not a problem when you are moving.

Thanks for the suggestion @Dipstick.

Yes the drivers side is a little too near the centre. Keep meaning to see if I can correct it. Will post on here if I manage it.

They aim too high and miss the part under the driver’s side wiper in my experience. I had them, didn’t like them and swapped back to correctly aimed OE ones quite soon after.