1. Where is the Rally?
The Recreation Ground, Ferry Road / Tummel Crescent, Pitlochry, Perthshire, Scotland. PH16 5DD
There will be some signage to the rally site from the main road.
2. What are the opening hours?
10.00am – 4:00pm (Sunday 19th May 2013 only).
3. How much are tickets into the venue?
There is no charge for this event.
4. Can I buy a ticket on the day?
5. Is car parking free?
6. Is there disabled access?
It is mandatory that we offer a disabled car park, please show your Blue badge on arrival to the marshals to gain access to disabled parking area
7. Are children free?
8. Are there any concessions?
9. Are there crèche facilities?
10. How can I get a Printed Programme?
Please register on arrival at the club tents to receive your programme for the event and Rally gift.
11. What is the Main Programme schedule?
Please check the MX-5 Owners Club Forum and STHT for further details. And see your Rally programme on the day.
12. Who are the Celebrities?
13. Can I join the Club on the day?
Yes special introductory Rally pricing is available on the day. Please ask at the club membership desks for more details.
14. What is the Medical/First Aid procedure?
Please advise an onsite steward of any incident.
15. What is the procedure in the event of a Fire?
Please advise an onsite steward immediately if Fire is discovered.
16. Are dogs allowed?
17. Where are the nearest toilets?
Toilets are available on site. Please ask or follow signage
18. Is there a bus service to the Rally?
19. Is there a cash machine on site?
No. The nearest Cash Machine is located in Atholl Road, Pitlochry.
20. Where is the nearest shop/centre?
There are shops in the town of Pitlochry.
21. Can I take pictures / video at the event?
22. Where is the nearest petrol station?
The nearest petrol station to the event is on the A924, Perth Road, Pitlochry.