Spring Rally 2013 Pitlochry Distillery visits

Hi for those who have never visited a Whiskey Distillery please read below the email i have recieved from manager,

Good morning and thank you for showing an interest in visiting Blair Athol Distillery on Saturday 18th May.

I have listed below our current tour availability and would be delighted to welcome the MX-5 Owners Club.

10am
10.30am
11am
11.30am
12noon
12.30pm
1pm
1.30pm
2pm
3.30pm
4pm

We can accommodate up to 18 persons on any one of the timeslots above.   If at all possible we would prefer advance notification if your members are planning to visit to enable us to accommodate them and prevent any disappointment.

The individual rate is £6.50 per person.  We do however offer reduced rates of £4 to confirmed groups of 20 persons or more and not to individuals as they arrive.

Included in their ticket price is a £3 discount voucher which can be redeemed off the purchase of a 70cl bottle of Single Malt or £6 discount if they purchase two bottles of Single Malt.  We also give the customers an opportunity to sign up to become a Friend of the Classic Malts which is free of charge in gives them a passbook which entitles them to free tours at each of our 12 Distillery Visitor Centres now and in the future as many times as they like.

I hope you find this information useful.  Please however do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further details.
Regards
Jill

Jill Scougall| Brand Home Manager | DIAGEO | Blair Athol Distillery| Pitlochry | PH16 5LY