Spring rally 2017

Thanks Mal, are you able to expand on that a little and give some more detail around the benefits you mentioned?

I’ll be honest, I’m leaning towards non-membership, having a fun day out but saving myself £40, but I’m open to persuasion!

Have a look at the #2 post of this thread to see benefits of membership.

Thanks Dipstick, but Mal mentioned that to fully benefit at the spring rally event itself, on the day, I’d need to be a member.

My question is not what are the benefits of membership, it is what are the benefits of membership on the day of the event.

I understand that membership includes free tickets to the spring rally, but my interpretation of a previous comment is that I could attend as a non-member without paying an entry fee and with no obligation to become a full member. Is that correct?

Who is the main organiser(s) of this event, perhaps I could message them for ultimate clarification?

Come along and see for yourself.

Just had a look at the Spring Rally Site and entry for non members is £5.    Members free.

The Rally web page will be up soon there are a few large logistical issues being ironed out with Bristol City Council which have impacts on the day.  
As soon as these are ready then all the information will be live, in line with the next edition of STHT.

As for membership, the Club works with everyone part of it, it means things like the Spring Rally happen, it means you get 2 tickets to the British Motor Museum in September (£34 value) as part of your membership to come to the National Rally, it means discounts on parts servicing, magazine, calendar, discounts to countless car shows, cheap tickets to NEC classic shows, the benefits of membership are too numerous to mention, let alone the social network that exists around the car.

Your discount as a member on insurance with one of the Club partners is probably far more than the £35 than membership costs.

Why not come along to the Spring Rally, you’ll be able to join on the day with an Show offer and even a free gift…

The rally will be open to all on the day for no charge, members will be able to pick up there commemorative plaque at the Club tents with membership cards.