Spring rally 2017

Hi all, I have owned a mx5 mk2.5 for 3 years now but I am new to the forum and the mx5 oc scene!! I am from South Wales and due to more time this year I’m keen on doing a few meetings and I am interested in going to the spring rally in Ashton court but I don’t know if I need to purchase tickets? or where to get them if I do. Any help would be greatly appriciated. 

Best course is to join the MX5 Owners Club and get free tickets for yourself and one other at two Rallies per year.

You will receive six copies of our Soft Top Hardtop magazine per year with the tickets enclosed prior to each rally.

There are also savings to be made with discounts at some suppliers etc

You will also gain access to all parts of the Forum

Thanks for the advice mate. I have just upgraded my membership. Roll on the summer.

Welcome to the club and forum 

Hello and welcome to the club  make contact with Andrew or Peter your AC’s I know they are going to the Spring Rally and they are also having a drive to Weston Super Mare on Easter Sunday.

[quote=GezMk2.5 mx5] Thanks for the advice mate. I have just upgraded my membership. Roll on the summer. [/quote]

Welcome to the club. You won’t regret it. Spring Rally is Sunday 23rd April at Ashton Court Nr Bristol and the Summer Rally is Sunday 24th September at The British Motor Museum, Gaydon Nr Warwick.

Welcome to the forum. What area of South Wales are you?

Thanks mate, I am from Merthyr Tydfil.

Up the road from me in Skewen

Yes just a few miles away mate. What model do u drive?? Mine is a mk2.5 on a 53 plate!!

Mines a 2.5 on an 03 plate

Can I sign up for membership on the day? I was an MX5OC member but let my membership lapse as I was away working so much. Looking to get back into the MX5 community this year!

Hello and welcome back  Yes you can sign up at the Spring Rally.

Welcome back

Hi all,

Please can anyone advise where I can buy a ticket from for the Spring Rally, and how much it costs?

Also, the home page of MX5OC references a visit to www.springrally.co.uk but that site doesn’t seem to work, for me at least.  Anyone else?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Hi Tim and welcome…   There is no tickets for the Spring Rally, it is free to club members.  You could up grade to a full member on line, or you can come to the spring rally and if you like what you see join there.

Some area’s of the Web page are only accessible to full members. 

Thanks Mal, it’s good to be here!

Apologies if I’m being a bit dim, but are you saying the event is entirely free?  That I can turn up as a non-member, with no money in my pocket, enjoy the day in full just the same as a paid-up member, and leave a non-member?

To get the full benefit of the event you need to be a member.

I’ve found exactly the same. I know the web address isn’t set up at a link on the homepage, but if you enter the address manually, even as a club member, I get a 404 error Page Not Found.

Paul