Spring Rally 23rd April 2017

Hi folks

A few of you have asked about this and so far we in the Sussex Downs Area (Paul and Jenny Cleaver) and some of us in the Kent Area ( Sarah and Mart) have booked the following nights stay at :-

Premier Inn - Portishead Wyndham Way, Portishead, Bristol BS20 7GA

Some have booked just the one night 22nd April and some 3 Nights 

The rally is on the 23rd April if you would like to join us please book online yourself just google premier inn portishead and you will be able to find the link.

So far the following have booked :-

Confirmed Names

Paul and Jenny Cleaver - 3 Nights
Miles and June. - 2 Nights
Sarah and Martyn - 1 night
Alan & Barbara - 3 nights
Paul & Jane - 3 nights

Just let us know if you wish to join us

Thanks 
Sarah 

Going to the Rally but staying at other locations:-

Keith & Lyn
Clive & Linda
Ian & Angela
Kev and Carolyn 
Mark Hancock
Dave & Pat
steve and Jan Ascough
Nick and Anna Smith
Ian Shaw

Hi, just to say you will not be disappointed with Portishead. Plenty of places to see and eat. My son lives there and loves it. Not far to go to Ashton Court either.

Might see you at the Spring Rally.

Regards

TT

Great thanks TT cheers Sarah xxx

Hi all,

I will be staying with my daughter in the Chew Valley Saturday and Sunday nights, what are the plans for Sunday? There seems to be a lack of information on the forum and the FB page just says 10:00-17:00, I didn’t see the October issue of STHT so don’t have any other info :frowning:

See you there?
Ian

I saw that entry is free for members but is that per person or per car? I am a member but Angela is not, what is the charge if any for non members?

Thanks,

Ian

^^^ Members have free entry so per car (per couple) you would go in together and show your card on entry. Myself and my wife always attend and it’s only me that’s the member.

You will find a re print of Soft Top Hard top on the Peaks and Pennines web site http://pp.mx5oc.co.uk/Bristol_Rally_OPT.pdf

Quite a few of us from Milton Keynes & Chilterns are in the Potishead Premier Inn as well, see you there 

. Look forward to seeing you guys and girls should be another fun weekend

cheers

sarah and Mart xxxx 

Hi Sarah,

Are you meeting up somewhere with Keith & Lyn, Clive & Linda to travel together into the show ground so we can park together?

Thanks,

Ian

. Hi Ian I am not sure as they both come under Paul Cleaver’s area Sussex Downs and not sure what Paul has organised as we are three areas now. We are staying in the premier inn with paul no doubt this will be planned nearer the date.

thanks

sarah 

Hi Ian the rally opens at 10.30am and it takes about 20 minutes from Portishead Premier Inn so I guess we will leave here around 10am to get to the rally so if you want to drive in with us meet us in carpark of Portishead Premier around 9.45am/10am time 

thanks

sarah 

Looking forward to driving up to Bristol on Saturday morning with Kev and Carolyn leaving home 7.30am for drive then visit to cheddar gorge before evening meal with 12 of us at the Portishead Brewers Fayre 

see you soon

cheers

sarah and mart 

Hope you all have a safe trip. I will try and catch up with you at Portishead on Sunday morning but don’t wait as I will be staying with our daughter in the Chew Valley, the opposite side of Bristol. If traffic is bad, I will go straight to the Rally.

Angela is now going out with our daughter and grandchildren, so I will be going solo. No restrictions on flexible friend now :slight_smile:

Ian

Archived