Spring Rally Dinner tickets

I booked accommodation direct with the Fisher’s hotel for 4 people and I understood that the cost includes the Rally Dinner Tickets.  So far we haven’t received anything and I’m getting a bit concerned now whether we actually have tickets or not.  To confirm, we have all emailed our menu options but to date haven’t had a confirmation email back, should I expect one?

Please put my mind at rest…I’ve bought a new frock and everything! Big Smile

Hi there,

To date we have not been able to confirm with the Hotel the names of members against the numbers of dinner tickets that they have allocated. So that we can contact members. 

I am meeting with the hotel this weekend to rectify this as they have not supplied me with a list of bookings either as people on the list may not be members of the club and this would break data protection.

I am concerend that sufficient detail was taken from members when booking. however once I have the list I will be checking against the Membership database and contacting members to confirm tickets and dinner choices. 

Please email me on iain.fleming@mx5oc.co.uk 

All the databases are crunched and I have begun sending out emails for menu confirmations.

If you booked online via the club store - you have already provided menu choices and tickets will be coming in the post soon, an automatic confrimation from the store system will be sent once this has been dispatched.

If you booked by Post, an email or call will be with you this week to confirm your booking and menu selection. Tickets will be dispatched in your paid envelopes once all confirmed.

If you booked direct with the hotel an email will be with you shortly to confirm your dinner choices. Tickets will be available for you on arrival at Reception.

If you have not had a confirmation by Friday 3rd of May please contact me on 
iain.fleming@mx5oc.co.uk