spring rally exhibitors

HI there,

I was wondering what the process for inviting exhibitors to the spring rally is ?

The reason I ask is that I would like to suggest two things

a) please can we publicise a list of exhibitors who are likely to be there

b) how to suggest companies to approach if not on above list

I appreciate it’s late March but wit a month to go hopefully there’s still time.

Before somebody says “Did you have anyone in mind?” my answer would be "seat surgeons - since there’s been so much chat on the forum about seats related topics.

(and they’re quite local to York)

See you all there,

Best regards

Steve

Not sure how it all works myself but +1 on Seat Surgeons! 

Barrie

We’ve asked them on many occasions, some operators just cant make it, this year is proving especially challenging for most and would prefer to come to the National Rally. I will reach out to them, still plenty of time, many traders have not answered on their attendance yet.

However it is looking increasingly likely this will be the last year for the Spring Rally in this form, businesses are increasingly telling me they are not able to do 2 events.

Seat Surgeons are 12 mile from the Spring Rally venue, I spoke with their marketing/media chap, giving him the heads up. It’s not often that these events are within a short distance from any suppliers main location. The rest, as they say, is up to them  Had I still owned the car they worked on, I would have been happy to display it on their stand as an example of the good work they do on our cars. Hope they can do something Ian. Also nice that the door isn’t shut yet for exhibitors.

Barrie

I have a MK1 with seats and door cards supplied in kit form by Seat Surgeons and yes they are fantastic quality I would have let them have it for their stand but unfortunately we will not be going because my car is still in bits waiting for parts ordered 6 months ago from the biggest supplier of MX5 bits we know anyway have a good rally all.

Thanks everyone for not only reading my post but taking action, it’s much appreciated.