Spring Rally Fun

To Sarah and Team

From the small team of the Phoenixfives from the West Midlands area Terry Dave John and SamDog wof. We had a great weekend and would like to thank you all for a well done job.

The weather was good and rain nearly stayed away today but Saturday was wonderful. Meeting up with old friends and making new ones and haven lots of fun.

Well done to you all.

Looking forward to meeting you all at the national in Northampton in September.

The Three amigo’s

Thanks for a great day!!

Thanks guys - great to see you - wof to Sam!

Hope to get there is September - need to check Andy’s work rota.

Sandra

Rally Accommodation & Coaches

… and a big Well Done and Thank You from the Northampton Area too Big Smile  It was a great day, the weather held fine and an impressive turn out.   How many cars?

We estimate 700 carsBig Smile

Just to say a big thanks, had an awesome weekend.

Thanks to Tez & Sam.

Congrats to Ken on your well deserved awardThumbs up

ooppppsss Sorry Sandra go the wrong name on my post, I must have been worn out from all the fun this weekend. And I did have lots of fun with DaveBig Smile 

Have a good Holiday Dave see you when you get back.

Tez and Sam

Yep, a very nice day out in the country. Thanks to all those who gave up their time to organise and especially help out with marshalling duties. Thumbs up  

Even the weather gods sort of shined on us. Cool Spent far too much money on goodies and got far too many un-wallet friendly ideas for the future life of my VR Combo ! Wink

Here’s a few of our own pics just for fun - lurve those Rota wheels in one shot. I dribbled quite profusely when I saw them.

Sorry if all that was a bit pic heavy, but … Big Smile

Great pics (especially the first 2Wink)

Yes, I particularly liked that one - yours I guess ! Big Smile

I’ll bet your silicon tubes cost nearly as much as some of the other cars on show. Stick Tongue Out

Big Smile

Thumbs up pic heavy is good
they tell many stories
thank you Geek

A fantastic few days were spent in Kent for a group of South West Midlands members!

It is a lovely county and we shall definitely be back to explore the rest of it!

Thank you to Sarah and her team for all their efforts.

Jon

Thanks Everyone for your kind words, it was our pleasure

See you all at Silverstone or the National Rally

Love

Sarah and Martyn xxx