Spring Rally record attempt registration

Hey guys, I stupidly threw my address label from the latest Soft Top Hardtop away without realising its importance.

Is there anywhere I can get a copy to complete before the rally?

Good thing you asked about it, I’ve just fished mine from the box of paperwork to be shredded.

I can photocopy the form on mine at work tomorrow and send it to you by e-mail if you like?

That would be great cheers. It will save time on the day ??

If you check my recent posts, I attached a pdf of the form in one of the spring rally threads.

Record attempt registration forms available on the day but it would alleviate  any hold ups in registration if you can get hold of form beforehand.

Sorry John, canot find the post you refer to

Try here - https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_postsm773563_Spring-rally.aspx#post773563 

Thanks PhilGee, yes that link in post #7 will take you to it.  Sorry I wasn’t in a position to hunt the post down last last and I didn’t have the device with the file on.

In case anybody misses that I’ll attach it again here to make it more obvious.

There’s always one…

well two, I did the same and destroyed the form.

Thank you again for the PDF

Is it essential for chassis number to be on the registration . .

Is it on my log book 

Ta 

Chassis number not essential.
Basics, model, reg etc.

[quote=painter4]

Is it essential for chassis number to be on the registration . .

Is it on my log book 

Section 4 part E on the V5

[quote=SL5er]

I am sure it is not essential and why would they require it, they have car reg etc…I am sure Iain F mentioned at the NC meeting it was not essential. ??

Can non MX5OC members joing the record attempt?

In my local MX5 club i’m the only member but there are some 10 cars in total who would love to join.

Record attempt is open to all owners of an MX-5 and this year in recognising the Club’s 25th Anniversary we are delighted to invite all MX-5 Owners and enthusiasts to attend this fantastic event for free, your MX-5 is your ticket to get in

Well I did the same thing , come on fancy printing it on back of address sheet  anyway I just put a thread on my Tyne tees forum , lots offered photocopy of form sorted  . Had to laugh when I went straight to page in magazine on Spring rally to read where to register for record attempt , next time will open more gently lol  see you all on 28th let us smash this all