Spring Rally - restaurant for the Saturday evening 23/04

Hi,

At a West Norfolk meet earlier in the year, we offered to try and find a restaurant for the Saturday evening as Jen’s parents live not far from Wentworth and we could send them out on a recce and use their local knowledge…

We have now booked a table at the Glasshouse Flaming Grill which is roughly a mile or so from the hotel, so possibly within walking distance, or if not, only a short drive or taxi ride away.

The menu can be found here - http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/media/menus/pdf/aw15-main-menu-pb1.pdf. If you’d like to join us, please let me know - we have managed to get a booking for 26 people and although all spaces are now taken, we should be able to increase the number slightly on the booking if more people want to join. The booking is for 7.30pm

The names we have are as follows - please let me know if I have got any names wrong or if I’ve added your names in error.

• Andrew & Hilly
  • Andy & Jo
  • Eddy & Becky
  • Kev & Liz
  • Mark & Carole
  • Mark & Tracy
  • Mat & Michelle
  • Peter & Carol
  • Phil & Jen
  • Preston & Clare
  • Steve & Jill
  • Steve & Jo
  • Steve & Sonia
Thanks

Phil & Jen

Phil

we are booked in the Rotherham holiday inn north for the 1 night 23rd, would love to join you all, please add us to the LIST

Cheers

Steve & Jill

Hi

Just read the menu and we are hungry already !!

Well done - looking forward to a good Eastern Region meal

Andrew & Hilly  

Steve & Jill , will ring the restaurant later to get an extra space - shouldn’t be a problem . Will also see what the maximum number they would be able to accommodate in case anyone else wants to join us.

Andrew & Hilly, we’re looking forward to it too 

Phil & Jen

Hi Phil and Jen

PM sent

Don’t think I have missed it in the thread, but have you booked a time Phil as we are traveling up in the afternoon and may not be there until 6/7 and don’t want to miss it!

Eddy & Becky

Glad you spotted my deliberate omission Eddy  - it’s booked for 7.30 - have updated the first post!

Cheers

Phil

Yep, you get to spend an evening in my company and some of the following day as well 

Wow, lucky me!

Suggest we meet in the hotel reception/bar at 7 tonight. We’ve been and checked out the restaurant and looks like plenty of parking or we can walk as only a mile up the road 

Phil & Jen

Our eta is 6.45, but don’t wait as we may get a taxi anyway

Hi Phil & Jen,

Thanks for sorting the restaurant on Saturday night. It was a great choice & fantastic value .

Please pass on our thanks to Jen’s dad for his great reconnaissance work 

You’ve got the job for the National!!

Top job ??

Mat & Kev

Beat me to it Kev.  Yes well done, had a great evening

Eddy & Becky

Not a problem at all, glad everyone enjoyed it  

Phil & Jen

Hi

Thanks for organising the meal.

Great evening

Andrew & Hilly 

Phil and Jen

as above great meal they kept us waiting but was well worth it, Jill and I found another nice pub on the way home where we had another nice meal, we were well stuffed and my car seemed to be lower on the last part of the ride home.

look forward to see you again soon

Thanks again

Steve & Jill