Spring Rally Wentworth Woodhouse

With the closing date getting closer, there is still a number of out standing registration forms out there.    If you have sent one in and not had a reply then I did not get it.

I did have a glitch on the email and a few entries went astray.   So if you have sent one in and have not had a reply please resend. If you are sat on your registration form you will need to get it in fast.     Thank you.   Mal 

Hope you received mine ???

With only a little time left you need to get your entry in ASAP   With over 30 cars in so far it is going to be a good comp.   IF YOU FANCIED HAVING A GO AT JUDGING DROP ME A LINE. 

Mal 

For the spring rally I did not know you had to complete a registration form been out of the country on holiday for three weeks pls what do we need to do.

Maurice 

Hi Maurice.   The registration forms are for the competition.   You do not need to register to get in, but you will need your membership card.    

If you intend to do the competition then drop me a line on mal.jones@mx5oc.co.uk.

With only 4 days left before entries close if you want to show your car then you have to get your entry in as soon as possible.

Mal

Entries close today April 8th. We have a record entry.     If you have sent for details over the last couple of days and have not heard from me please get back to me today. Mal.

Rally pass’s have now been sent out.

Entries are now closed and we have a record 42 entries.

DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR CLUB CARDS.