Spring Rally - Your Questions

If you can’t find an answer - ask here.

We will try to get back to you just as soon as we can.

The next edition of Soft Top Hardtop will have all the information about the Rally.

The team are working hard to get everything together for you and are really looking forward to welcoming you to this year’s Spring Rally.

Probably too soon to ask but will anyone from Dent Devils or similar be at the rally? Got an annoying supermarket ding on the driver’s door I’d like to get sorted out.

Question from me.  Are any hood installers going to be there.  Mines looking shabby

TTFN

With any luck MazMania will be there. They do the best replacement mohair hoods and very reasonably priced. Fitted while you wait.

Mazmania have confirmed, you can speak to Peter Jones via http://mazmania.co.uk

He can fit 2-3 roofs at a rally but you need to book a slot with him as they go quickly.

Thanks for asking that Pete - I’m also hoping to get a bit of ding magic while I’m at the Rally.

I have attended the last two spring rally’s which I have really enjoyed, happy to attend this one and provide the same service should I be required

That’s good to know - thanks 

Will Moss and/or MX5 parts be attending?

MX5 Parts are normally there.
Don’t know if Moss Europe have ever been invited.
Perhaps organisers can answer if they have been approached.

As pointed out below, Moss were at Donnington

My memory has had it.

Moss were at last year’s National Rally at Donnington.

Of course they were. I bought from them.

Senior moment

Yes, we will have possibly a record number of traders for a Spring Rally at Ashton Court, including Moss Europe and MX-5 Parts.

Details of all traders attending will be released soon.

Oh dear I feel my bank account may be suffering over that weekend

Any details yet about the 4 scenic drives at Spring rally as mentioned in lastest edition of STHT please?

I am having formatting issues to get the drives in the correct format

The drives will be live asap.

Hi all, I’ve had a look around but couldn’t find anything.

Where would I look to see if there are any convoys I could join, ideally at Chieveley services at the junction of M4/A34, or anywhere along the M4 or A4 really.

Thanks

Has anyone else had a problem booking an autojumble pitch?

I can only put one digit in the membership number, it won’t allow any more.

A few South Central members are meeting at Chieveley services at 8am on the day. Not sure yet which route they’ll be taking for there. My preference is to keep off the motorway and go down the A4. Should be a good run at that time on a Sunday. You’re more than welcome to tag along.