Spring Rally

Hi to all, well all we can do to make the weekend enjoyable has been done,weather forecast for the weekend is good !! for a change !!

Please will all those who are coming to the rally have a very safe trip and if driving all the way take lots of comfort breaks !! drive safe and we will see you on the rally field in Pitlochry at the weekend.

From myself and the rally team.

That’s sounds brilliant. Looking forward to a great rally. The first National Rally we attended was in Scotland and we had a fantastic week! Just trying to find out what time we need to be at the site if entering one of the competitions - only know that car needs to be parked in site before the gates open. 

Karen and Jerry

[quote user="karen gough"]

That’s sounds brilliant. Looking forward to a great rally. The first National Rally we attended was in Scotland and we had a fantastic week! Just trying to find out what time we need to be at the site if entering one of the competitions - only know that car needs to be parked in site before the gates open. 

Karen and Jerry

[/quote]

Karen, I got an email from Richard ref my competition entry which said;

Please could you be at the show field for 9am

Due to needing to move traders into place there will be no entry after 9.15

This will give you an hour before the event opens to sort your car. I envisage judging at 11am

Thanks Martin

Well, the Hi5s are already here and having a ball! Excellent location (it’s Scotland after all), excellent hotel, excellent food and the drink’s not bad either! See you all at the dinner tonight or on the field tomorrow. FAB and the Hi5s