Steering wheel off center after alignment

MK1 EUNOS ROADSTER

I’ve had the tracking done on this car twice now. The first time the steering wheel was off centre slightly to the right so I took it back to the garage and they did it again which made it a little bit better but still ever so slightly off.

I’ve just had it done again at the same place after fitting some new suspension bits and again it’s still off center to the right and they’re not sure why they can’t get it straight even though the tracking is fine…

Any ideas? Thinking about just taking the steering wheel off with the wheel straight and centering it that way.

From what you say it sounds like they did not centre the steering wheel correctly nor lock it in place before adjusting the tracking.

Blimey, it’s not rocket science. They shorten one side and extend the other. Who’s done the tracking… Halfords.
I’d take it back my self.

The steering wheel should be locked off dead ahead first then the track rods set to that. Unless there’s something wrong with the car they must be doing something wrong.

Bent frame? This car was written off back in 2012 however it was only for a passenger side wing as far as I know

Although, the car doesn’t drift to one side. It drives as you’d expect just that the steering wheel is off centre

Probably going to take it elsewhere at this point