STHT - The Belgium Delights tour 18th to 21st August 2017

Hi Folks  The Belgium Delights Tour

is anyone else going to this, Martyn and I have booked up hopefully a few Kent Area members will join us it is in the April STHT

2017 Official Club Events... Exclusive Events for MX5-OC Members
Operated by Scenic & Continental Car Tours...

Scenic & Continental Car Tours are proud to be confirmed as a ‘Travel Partner’ for the MX5-OC. Along with our dedicated team, we are committed to offering the Club and its members a professional personal service plus a fantastic selection of good quality tours and events at ‘value for money prices’.

Enjoy a Wonderful 4 Day, 3 Night Break to Belgium Staying in the Picture-Postcard Town of Leuven

Just a stone’s throw from Brussels stands the old Burgundian town of Leuven. It has so much to offer, from its amazing gastronomy to its spectacular Gothic Town Hall, from a delicious Leuven pint and the atmosphere of the Old Market Square to the demure magnificence of the Saint-Peter’s church, Leuven is truly one of Belgium’s hidden treasures.

Champagne - You’ll enjoy a wonderful ‘American Style Champagne Buffet Breakfast’ each morning at the hotel.

Chocolates - World-renown for its high quality chocolates, a tradition that started when chocolate was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. Today, Belgium produces 172,000 tons of chocolate per year with 2,000 chocolate shops, so culinary travellers, pack your sweet tooth!

Beer - In Belgium, beer is a culture with over 650 different varieties, varying from pale lager to lambic beer and Flemish red. There are approximately 178 breweries in the country, ranging from international giants such as Stella Artois to microbreweries like Domus, both of whom are based in Leuven.

Things to see & do...

Leuven Town Hall - Built between 1439 and 1469 in Brabantine Gothic style, the facade is decorated with 236 statues
Click here for more details

Stella Artois Brewery Tour - During your visit, you’ll discover all the secrets of the brewing process. The brewery tour lasts about an hour and ends, appropriately, with a delicious Stella Artois tasting.

Click here for more details

Domus Brewery Tour - Just 2 minutes walk from the hotel, this is a must for true beer lovers: the home brewery of Domus is unique. 3 homemade beers flow directly from the brewery via a ‘pipeline’ to the Pub.

page1image24272  page1image24600  page1image24928

Friday 18th to Monday 21st August

From £235.00 Per Person

Based on 2 people sharing a car/room - Single supplement £160.00

Return Ferry Crossing from Dover to Calais (other crossings available on request) 3 Nights Accommodation at the Excellent Penta Hotel, Leuven Centrum
A Wonderful 'American Style Champagne Buffet Breakfast' each Morning Exclusive MX5-OC Visit, Tour & Tasting of Stella Artois Brewery
Detailed Road Book featuring Maps, Directions Great Drives & Local Attractions Commemorative MX5-OC Tour Rally Plate
Secure underground parking is available at the hotel (payable locally
18 per day)

The Penta Hotel, Leuven

Newly refurbished, the Pentahotel is situated in the heart of Leuven, just a few steps from Leuven’s main attractions, bars and restaurants. All of the hotels en-suite and spacious guest rooms feature; air-conditioning, flat screenTV, tea and coffee making facilities and internet connection. Hotel amenities includes; a cosy bar, restaurant and fitness room. Car parking is in the hotels secure underground car park (payable locally) 

give Kieran in our groups department a call to Book Telephone 01732 879172

page2image22592

Copyright © 2017 Scenic & Continental Car Tours - a trading name of Albatross Motoring Ltd
" Please fill in required Registered Office: Albatross House, 14 New Hythe Lane, Larkfield, Kent ME20 6AB - Registered Company No. 9000671

Tel: 01732 879153 I Email: sales@sceniccartours.com I Booking Terms & Conditions

page2image26304 page2image26464

Hi I have booked on this trip and just had info through from Scenic Car Tours. I have to study all the info they have sent but not had chance yet. I was going to ask them for all the email contacts to see if people were going to meet up ?

Terry and Kelly

Archived