Still Hunting for a NC1 2l Sport 6 speed PRHT

No haven’t sold it yet, It will have to make a good price for me to part with it, Yes, you are quite right , The Countach was worth about the same as a house in 1985 I didn’t know until I took it into a west end Lamborghini showroom that my particular Car had been imported for ( I thinks I’ve got the spelling right ). Crown Prince Salidari of Saudi Arabia He used to come over in his private jet and flit around the west end with it, then fly back home … what a life ! I didn’t know the story until I dared to lean on a brand new Countach in the showroom … and was told off by the salesman. “Don’t lean on that sir “They’re very expensive “ Etc. I said “yes I know I’ve got one outside” He looked at me and walked outside to take a look. He then rushed back in and come back with several staff. He then told me that it once belonged to the crown Prince of the Salidari family. ! I often wonder if the new owner knows the story ! Best regards. Ray …oh lastly, I bet your friend didn’t realise that the owner end’s up with leg muscles as big as footballs trying to dip the clutch ( apparently a tractor clutch ) Lamborghini also built tractors … and parking it was a nightmare but an enjoyable one. It was guaranteed to get a crowd around wherever it parked and a thousand questions had to be answered …. Good fun good memories, Ray

1 Like

I did it guys! I found the one for me! Thanks for everyone’s input and posts in all other categories, it has helped so much! Can’t wait for my first waive from another 5’er.

I did this for myself as well as the next adventure for my daughter and I. Really happy :blush:

I hope you like.

It’s an add pic, not one I have taken myself, yet! :blush:

8 Likes