Street Advance Z Coilovers

1. My model of MX-5 is: NC
  2. I’m based near: Cannock
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: Coilovers
    I know this has been done to death, but to add to the list of queries. I have decided to take the plunge and get some coilovers rather than replacing shockers and adding lowering springs. More cost effective it would seem, too. I have seen the above and they appear to be well reviewed and with damper adjustment, would allow for track days. I have searched the forum and not founds too many references to them. Or for around the same budget are there better.
    Any ideas before pressing the buy button would be welcome. Thanks.

I believe what you are actually looking at are the Tein shocks. They’re pretty well regarded but I’ve seen several moans aimed at their longevity finish wise.

1 Like

I may be wrong but think it is the coil overs at about £470

Same as above, heard a lot of stories for them corroding which is why a lot of people will use meister I think.

Meister do some sportive coilovers that might be worth a look.

Stock levers for Meisters seem pretty low across the board but potentially some tuners will have them in stock in the uk somewhere.

Thank you. They are nice, but lack the damper adjustment at that price. Apart from the corrosion issues, I wonder how they actually perform?

Looking, it would seem most are just adjustable in terms of lowering.

Is anybody running these on the forum as an option. It would be nice to hear any comments related to their actual handling capabilities.