Suffolk Monthly Meet | Wednesday 1st September 2021

WE’RE BACK! After many months away I can confirm that the first Suffolk monthly meet for 2021 will be back at 8pm on Wednesday 1st September. It’ll be great to see everyone again and dust off those MX5’s.

The meet will be at the usual place : The Manger, The Street, Bradfield Combust, Bury St Edmunds, IP30 0LW.

To make more of an ‘event’ of the night, there will be a run over from Beacon Hill services.
Beacon Hill, Junction of A14/A140 - IP6 8LP.
We’ll meet here at 7pm with an aim to leave at 7.15pm

When arriving at The Manger, the landlord has sent the following message :
“We would be delighted to see you all again! Just as a heads up, we are continuing with our table service only policy and keeping all other measures we had in place. Although not mandatory, we would encourage you to wear masks when not seated, but up to the individual.”

So, who’s coming? …

1 Like

Yep, will see you at the Manger.

I’ll be at Beacon Hill, Long time no see

Excellent!! Looking forward to it. :sunglasses:

I probably won’t be at the Beagle but will be at the Manger… :+1:

That’s cool Martin. Convoy start is Beacon Hill. :wink:

1 Like

lol, I won’t be there either then… :rofl:

Only joined today so probably won’t be able to make it to this one, will try to make it but if not I’ll definitely be at future meets!

1 Like

I won’t be there this month I’m afraid (work & childcare) but, despite not currently owning an MX-5 I’ll try and be there next time. Have a good one all!

What a cracking meet. Some old regulars and new enthusiastic members too with a good mix of cars.
Was good to be ‘back home’. The Manger is looking very smart now.
Thanks to those who made the run over too … glad I actually remembered the way !

Looking forward to the next month already.

2 Likes

Ady, thanks for making it happen, much appreciated. :+1:

1 Like

Bit gutted I missed this, I bet it was ace. If the next one is on the 1st of October I won’t be able to make it, but will try to make it to future meets :+1:

It’s on the 6th - always the first Wednesday of the month. :slight_smile: