Sulston Hills Openday 21st July 2013

Hi  Just a reminder that it is our anual openday this sunday 21st July with run to Chiltern Open Air Museum and Classi car show followed by a BBQ Back at our Sulston Hill Base in Leighton Buzzard…Let me know by email sulstonhills@hotmail.co.uk if you wish to attend Regards Matt Sulston

Sulston Hills Open day Run and BBQ 2013<o:p></o:p>

Sunday 21st July <o:p></o:p>

Invitation<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

This year we think we have gone one better than last year by finding the st1:placest1:placenameChiltern</st1:placename> st1:placenameOpen</st1:placename> st1:placenameAir</st1:placename> st1:placetypeMuseum</st1:placetype></st1:place> where you will find rescued threatened buildings and interesting structures re-erected on a forty-five acre site of natural park, meadow and woodland instead of being lost to time. On the same day is there Classic Car Show where you will find Beautiful classic cars, motorbikes, Lorries and farm vehicles even vintage bicycles in action on the village green. Then it’s back to Sulston Hills for one of our now legendary BBQs <o:p></o:p>

Entrance fee has been negotiated down to half pricet. Parking is Free . And BBQ at Sulston Hills is also Free! <o:p></o:p>

<st1:time minute=“45” hour=“9”>9:45 to 10am</st1:time>:                          Meet at sulston Hills.<o:p></o:p>

<st1:time minute=“20” hour=“10”>10:20</st1:time>:                                      Run leaves Sulston Hills to the st1:placest1:placenameChiltern</st1:placename> st1:placenameOpen</st1:placename> st1:placenameAir</st1:placename> st1:placetypeMuseum</st1:placetype></st1:place> and Classic Car Show.<o:p></o:p>

<st1:time minute=“0” hour=“15”>3pm</st1:time>:                                        BBQ back at Sulston Hills Free Food and Refreshments<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

If you intend to come along please either call myself Matt Sulston on 01525 372 982 or Email me at sulstonhills@hotmail.co.uk<o:p></o:p>

Hope to see you all soon<o:p></o:p>

Regards Matt Sulston<o:p></o:p>

Sounds good.  Need to check with my diary secretary !