sunday 15th convoy barnsley area ?????

are any 5 's setting off on sunday morning from P+P area ( wakefield , barnsley , sheffield ) ???

anyone ???

I’ll meet up with you Geoff,   I realise we won’t exactly be a convoy but hey, what the heck  looks like a great day weather wise! Not spoke with Safetymatch yet, he might travel a different route down.

Barrie

Hey guys, my first post  I’m in sheffield, only just got my 5 this month but safe to say I’m besotted already  would love to meet you guys Sunday morning for the drive down 

Barrie, Geoff.

Thanks for the invite and i have spoken to Barrie now.

From mine via M62-M1 it would be 192 miles.

From mine via M6 it is 126 miles.

I will hunt you both down when on site, Barrie will be the one with coffee in his hand!

Yeah and i will still be deaf, hopefully only temporarily.

Hello Mac.

If this is your 1st rally and nobody responds to your request, worry not.

Get on the Mi at Sheffield and do a steady 60mph sooner or later a 5 or 10’5s will catch you up, then just tag along.

Sit back, follow the crowd and enjoy your day.

Hello Mac.

If this is your 1st rally and nobody responds to your request, worry not.

Get on the Mi at Sheffield and do a steady 60mph sooner or later a 5 or 10’5s will catch you up, then just tag along.

Sit back, follow the crowd and enjoy your day.

[quote=Macfarlane17]

Hey guys, my first post  I’m in sheffield, only just got my 5 this month but safe to say I’m besotted already  would love to meet you guys Sunday morning for the drive down 

Hi your welcome to join us 

I’ll post details Saturday when we decided what’s happening 

[quote=bally3]

No probs  looking forward to it 

Hiya macfarlane17, as Geoff says, we’ll post up with a meet point shortly  as a forum member only, it’s £15.00 for you to get in to the rally, have a look here,      https://www.mx530.co.uk/faq.html         for more details. Worth joining as a full member, almost half your fee just for this event alone! Look forward to seeing you Sunday morning 

Barrie

couldnt get that link working  try here

https://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/yaf_topics1331_MX-5-Anniversary-Rally.aspx

mac , we are thinking about meeting around 8am sunday , which M1 juction is best for you ???

Thanks Barrie, yeah I didn’t quite make the cutoff to join as a full member for entry to the rally but it’s something I’ll be doing soon for sure! 

Bally I’m next to meadowhall pretty much so 34 would be the closest to me but I’m close enough to loads of junctions here I really dont mind where we meet, 8am sounds good!

I’ll be joining the M1 at Chesterfield J29 so I’ll check posts tomorrow to get an idea of when you might be passing so I can tag along too

[quote=Time Lord]

I’ll be joining the M1 at Chesterfield J29 so I’ll check posts tomorrow to get an idea of when you might be passing so I can tag along too

more the merrier 

If possible i’d like to join up with the convoy…i’m at M1 junc 26.
So join up at Trowell services??
Thanks

If possible i’dlike to join up with the convoy…i’m at M1 junc 26.
Thanks.

If possible i’d like to join up with the convoy…i’m at M1 junc 26.
Thanks.

hi guys,

we are thinking…

WOODALL SERVICES , leaving there at 8am

then

TROWELL SERVICES shortly after

getting to rally for 10 am

anyone welcome …

just let us know which services you wanting to meet at…and mk and colour your driving , just so we recognise you

regards

Numbers are growing guys!  Will be great to travel together to the rally, should be a great day   Weather has changed a bit but we should be fine! 

Barrie