Sunday 2nd July - Sat-Nav Challenge

Now for something different…

Claire and I are putting together something different for the July Run. This will be a cunning treasure hunt where you will need to rely on your intelligence and Sat Nav to guide you through the clues to each of the fabulous destinations on route… Google and Google Maps will be a real help here!

There will be a halfway stop where you will get to enjoy the local produce (and use the loo’s) and a final stop where we have booked you in for a Sunday Lunch at 3pm… so don’t be late!

We have a MAXIMUM of 24 Cars on this run so please book on early to avoid disappointment.

You will be broken down into teams of 4 cars to avoid all 24 setting of at the same time and clogging up the roads…

You will start from:
Chocks Away!
Nottingham City Airport,
Tollerton Lane,
Tollerton,
Nottingham
NG12 4GA

The first team will leave at 9:30am prompt… so if you want to get breakfast be there early!

If you wish to join us on this amazing adventure then please sign up below and answer the following questions
Do you want a Sunday Lunch?
Do you have any dietary requirements?

£5 Deposit Per Person for the Sunday Lunch payable at the Coopers (End of June Meeting) or on the day will be fine…

URGENT UPDATE… THE END LOCATION NOW REQUIRES YOUR LUNCH CHOICES… PLEASE CAN YOU SEND TO claire@purnellhouse.co.uk URGENT… They need it before this weekend…Please

1 Like

Hi

Would love to join you andhave lunch

John and michele x

1 Like

Hi

We would love to join you on your Sat-Nav Challenge and Sunday lunch.

Many thanks,

Dave and Cath

1 Like

Hi I would love to join you, along with Sunday lunch please :grin: Sharon

2 Likes

Hi

Count me in, sounds great :+1:
Sunday lunch too :+1:

Wayne :sunglasses:

1 Like

Rachel and I would love to join you please count us in

3 Likes

Me and Tracey 2 would like to join you and for Sunday lunch please

1 Like

Can you add Sarah and Gary to your list. We would both like lunch. No dietary requirements for me. Gary is allergic to cucumbers but otherwise eats anything!

3 Likes

Please add me to the run. I will bring someone to help me with the clues.

Dennis.

1 Like

Hi
Please add Dave and Julie to the list and 2x Sunday lunch
many thanks
Dave

3 Likes

Hi Sandy
We would like to join you on this Sunday Run and Sunday Lunch Please.
David and Ann

1 Like

Two for lunch please

Dennis

3 Likes

Ray n Glennis would like to join you for this event and 2 x Lunches as well Thanks

1 Like

Hi guys

Please put Karen and Dave down for your treasure hunt.
Can you put Karen down for sunday lunch [beef if poss] i’ll have a liquid lunch :grinning: :smiley: :smile:

1 Like

If not too late, please can you include Max and Michele for the treasure hunt and also the Sunday lunch.
Many thanks,
M&M

2 Likes

Hi Guys,

Karen and I would love to join you.

2 x Sunday lunch

Looking forward to it.

Thanks
Paul & Karen Bainbridge

1 Like

Hi
Please add John and Jan to this run.