Sunday Only

Hi,

As a new member, can you please tell me if it’s possible to attend on just the Sunday as i’ve got commitments on the Saturday, and do i need to book in for attendance for the Sunday.

Sorry if this sounds a silly question.

Many thanks

Grahame (Islandmx5) 

Not a silly question at all, are you talking about the Spring Rally, if so just turn up with your top down.

And what about the car…?Wink

Shy WhistlerOpps, bring your car…lol  

Hi there

Sunday is the actual Spring Rally, and Saturday is for people who wish to enjoy a drive around the Kent and Sussex countryside, we look forward to seeing you on Sunday with your carSmile

Thanks

Sarah x 

Sorry Sarah, Haven’t been on the Forum or meet ups for a while. Am I right, we just turn up on Sunday, no tickets or pre booking required? What time and which part of the site? Thanks , Alan.

For Sunday Information follow link http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/26441.aspx

But briefly 10am, display window hanger which was enclosed in April STHT for free entry to rally site.  From A228 use main Hop Farm entrance and then turn almost immediately left, there will be signs up directing you and also south east members waving their arms around and heading you in the right direction.

My dog chewed mine. where can I get another.  - Dog not coming on the 22nd!!!

Hi Gazza

oh dear, just come with your membership card and this will allow free entry not a problem, providing the dog not chewed this too???

Cheers

Sarah x