Sunday run 6th Jan 2019

Sunday 6th January visit Solent Sky

Please assemble at Tesco’s Winchester(M3) Post Code S023 7RS from 10 am leave 10.30am for a quick coffee and chat.

Park at the top end of the car park adjacent to the recycling

We will then take the short drive to Ikea Southampton postcode SO15 1GY for breakfast (only Abba music to be played on the way to Ikea)

Free car parking subject to a minimum spend at IKEA.

After breakfast we will drive to the Solent Sky Museum Post Code SO14 3RF Albert Road South (1.1 miles) this museum is packed with lots of local aviation history including Schneider Trophy and Spitfires. Price adult £8.00 Concessions £6.50

Parking, unfortunately, is only by parking meter nearby or Ocean Village close by.

This is the first run of 2019 and is normally a good turnout so please indicate if you intend to come so we don’t run out of coffee.  

Regards

TerryThumbs Up

I’m up for this one terry

Sorry Terry,

We won’t be able to make it Judy and myself are doing a CSMA navigation rally.

Hope all goes well hope to see you soon.

regards

martin

Happy Year to you both and don’t get lost, see you soon Terry

Hi Terry,

We’re looking forward to joining you for this first run of the New Year.

Wishing you, Diane and everyone a very Happy New Year.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Hi Colin & Sally,

Good to have you both along and also a Happy New Year to you both.

Best wishes

Terry

Sorry we can’t be with you Terry, but like Martin and Judy, we’ll be on the C.S.M.A. run that day.

Have a great time.

Regards,

Graham and Sheila

Hi Terry

I hope to come to the drive.

Simon

Hi Mal, Looking forward to Sunday for a calorie free breakfast. Happy new year Bob

UPDATE ON PRICING GROUPON please see their offer on it is entirely up to you if you wish to make use of his offer. Terry Botto P.S. Many thanks to Lisa for this update
https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/solent-sky-museum-5

Terry

UPDATE ON PRICING GROUPON please see their offer on it is entirely up to you if you wish to make use of his offer. Terry Botto P.S. Many thanks to Lisa for this update
https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/solent-sky-museum-5

Terry

UPDATE ON PRICING GROUPON please see their offer on it is entirely up to you if you wish to make use of his offer. Terry Botto P.S. Many thanks to Lisa for this update. 

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/solent-sky-museum-5?utm_source=&utm_campaign=UserReferral_ma&fbclid=IwAR2EKpV5ReJyBhX6VYWW-d_TOcG2QeSyzrBalc8mzjapRn70y3ybbgzbr9c

Terry

Hi Terry,

Sorry to say Patricia and Me are unable to make this event, we are out to lunch 3 times in January so need to watch the pennies…

Hi Terry

Looking forward to the fist run of the year.

Kim and I will be there for the drive and the breakfast, but may not go to the museum as its our son’s 25th birthday.

All the best.

Marcus and Kim

Hi Terry. 

We are both coming to this event. Looking forward to having a good drive

Richard  and Clare

Hi All,

Serena and I will meet you all at IKEA for the brekky and Solent Sky Museum.

Regards

Mal

I will meet at IKEA with Phil and Steve and lisa

Hi Terry,

Is it ok if we meet you at Ikea rather than the Winchester Tesco?

If this is ok will you please let us know approximately what time do you expect to arrive there?

We look forward to hearing from you and thanks for your help with this.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin

Hi Terry & Mal,

Thanks for organising another great day and event, really interesting, much bigger than we expected and great company.

looking forward to the next trip.

Best wishes,

Sally & Colin