Super Car Sunday 2 Places Available !!! This Sunday 28th June

Hi

Unfortunately someone has had to drop out of Sundays event due to problems with their car so a place on the club stand at this years Super Car Sunday at Gaydon motor museum has become available

See the main posting about this event here

http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/3166.aspx

This will allow the owner to show their car at the show, you will get free entry for the car and the driver (If you wish to bring a passenger an extra ticket can be purchased on the day)

This will be on a first come first served basis (the first to post a reply here or PM me)

Paul

Still 2 places and 2 tickets available see end of this thread

If know one has it  - a p5 member may require it [Y]

Thanks

Hi

We have another that has had to pull out due to being ill, so we now have 2 places on the stand (1 ticket each, passenger to pay at event)

Let me know if anyone wants them (obviously  p5 included)

would be a shame not to fill the places

Paul

PM on its way, but just in case I was planning to pay for my co-driver so as to allow as many cars a ticket as possible, but if there is still one going it’ll save me £11.

Again, if no takers, Steve Bryan will have a passenger with him, if he can use the ticket for her?

Alternatively, a bit short notice but I MIGHT know a non-club member who’d maybe take it?

Hi

I have 2 tickets and 2 car places available, so I was hoping that a couple of extra people would like to come and fill the places on the club stand

However if nobody contacts me before the event (or when I leave the house in the morning, which will be very early ;-(  ) then you are more than welcome to have the extra ticket as I believe you will not have to pay until we enter the arena

Paul   

Thanks - I’ve mentioned to Steve that there MIGHT be the possibility of a ticket but fair dues - if you get another car along they ought to have first refusal.

Hi

Update

I have had another email saying that someone only requires 1 ticket now, so I have had a re shuffle of tickets

Passel: You may have a spare ticket for Steve Bryan

Peleton72: You may have a spare ticket for your passenger

This still leaves 2 car spaces and 2 tickets free

Hey Paul,

Email sent to your tiscali addy, 1 please?