Super Car Sunday, Gaydon Heritage Museum June 28th 2009

Hi

I am afraid all the places are now filled

I am however going to contact Gaydon next week to see if we could be allowed to sqeeze a couple more on to the stand

I will keep you informed

regards Paul

Hi

I am afraid all the places are now filled

I am however going to contact Gaydon next week to see if we could be allowed to sqeeze a couple more on to the stand

I will keep you informed

regards Paul

All the places have now been filled

Thankyou everyone who has shown an interest

I’m afraid I can now no longer take anymore names

Sorry if you have missed out

Regards Paul  

The Phoenix Fives - WM OC have a seperate booking for this event so there will be more fives on show [:P] 

Hi ArizonaSun

What’s the plan for any of us who would just like to turn up on the day under a general admission ticket (details below)? 

Obviously we’ll have to park in the general public area, but presumably there’s nothing to stop us ‘dropping by’ to see the rest of you? [H]

Bob

Advance show ticket prices

Adults £9.00
Children (5-16yrs) £7.00
Children (under 5yrs) FREE
Concessions £8.00
Family ticket (2 adults, 3 children) £28.00

You can purchase tickets online at the website.

On the day show ticket prices

Adults £11.00
Children (5-16yrs) £9.00
Children (under 5yrs) FREE
Concessions £10.00
Family ticket (2 adults, 3 children) £38.00

Exclusions
Please note that on the 28 June Gift Aid Season Tickets and Tesco Clubcard Tokens are NOT valid against entry.

Hi Bob

Hope you are getting better !

Yes thats correct anyone can turn up and buy tickets on the gate (or before online) the public car park is a small walking distance 4-5 mins away from the show, all the car clubs etc including the MX5 owners club will be displayed within the supercars, so everyone can walk freely around the super cars and the club cars

Its a great day and highley reccommend it

Hope to see you there Bob

Paul

Anyone going from oop north? I’ll be leaving Boroughbridge, N. Yorks and probably doing the M62 or M18 then M1 slog. Would be great to link up with anyone doing similar.

More than happy to go off piste to join others (any excuse for a spin!)

PM me if your up for it.

Jon

Hi Everyone

Latest Update Regards The Event

We need to arrive at the Museum between 8.00 am and 8.45 am

The address is as follows:-

Heritage Motor Centre
Banbury Road
Gaydon
Warwickshire
CV35 0BJ

Enter the Museum via the normal public entrance we will then meet at the designated area for car clubs to group together before entering the actual arena where the show will be held

This will be signposted when you enter the gate (via the public entrance) but it is basicaly the car park that the public will use when they arrive later on (it about 300 yrds on the left and I will be there waving my arms around, see map below )

When we are gathered at this point I will hand out wrist bands these need to be worn at all times, I will also hand car passes which must be displayed in the window of your MX5 at all times

We will then make our way down the short road (spine road) to the museum arena where we will be directed to our designated parking area

We then we have from 8.45 am till 9.30am  to get set up

at 9.30 the public will arrive

Hope that is all clear

any questions just drop me a email or PM

Paul

The map of where to meet between 8.00 and 8.45

And a couple of images to wet your appetite

Blimey! Early start then!

Looking forward to it, see you all there.

Jon

That’s what I was thinking too! - but luckily I’m only 30 miles away ~ down Fosse Way too! [H]

Sadly Google maps tells me it’ll take 2 hrs, 49 mins from up our way…glad its a sunday morning and I’m working saturday!!!

REALLY looking forward to this. Will be an early start, but worth it i reckon !!
Me and my partner really enjoy going to Gaydon, and can’t wait for this as we’ve never been to this one.

Will see you all at the meeting point bright and early. [Y]

Ady - you can park next to mine ~ a before & after review! [;)]

(OK, I’ll give mine a bit of a clean…).

Hello!

See you there. Hope my car makes the grade!

Leaving Reading at 7am to get there for about 8:30am.

See you all there :slight_smile:

We have our area stand as well so 24 MX-5s in all  

I might make a little sign up “Lives outside, and used daily” - hopefully people will understand! [;)]

Glad everyone is looking forward to it

If you have not been before you will not be dissapointed

Lets hope the weather stays the same [:D]

I was thinking of bringing a bucket of sand to throw in peoples eyes!

baftacat you have a PM

Sorry guys, doesn’t look like I’m going to be able to join you.

Have a great time and I look forward to seeing some of the photos.

Bob