Supercharge your NC

See this months Banzai magazine for a feature on Supercharging your NC.

http://www.mx5supercharger.com/

Just a shame after so long FI is still so expensive for the NC

I’ve been in this car and it is superb, no overheating issues due to the nature of the Rotrex Supercharger. It just keeps pulling harder and harder the higher up the revs you go because if the way this kit delivers the power. If you are going to track the car this is definitely the way to go with the NC, hands down the best FI you can get for the NC. 

I also spoke to a very well respected indie MX5 garage about the various kits available including what they market and sell and they said Corten Miller have nailed it, it’s better than the kit they’ve recently started selling and they are certain this is the way everyone will start going.

Interesting…I know Blink have a supercharger kit in addition to the turbo one on the way I am beginning to wonder if they went down this route. Will be having a conversation on tuesday either way!

Corten millers work is excellent I have used them for years they have serviced my families cars for many years. Ben is passionate about all things cars just ice his late father John (mush missed)  me my dad and my sister wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.