Suspension help

1. My model of MX-5 is: __Mk3 roadster 2.0 sport
  2. I’m based near: __oxford
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __suspension

Hi I’m not a full member on here but paid for my daughter to be as I bought her a mx5 last year as her first car, the car is currently having everything replaced underneath as rotten and rusty, I’m really struggling to find a complete suspension set at a reasonable price that isn’t coilovers or lowered as I need to keep it stock for her new driver insurance.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated.
Andy

Have you contacted Autolink, they are a good source of used and new parts?

That said I know that a local member has recently had a new front subframe imported through the Mazda dealership network, go and see or give your local dealer parts department a call, they may be able to help you out.

Just to let you know that both sets of Bilsteins have been sold but I do have a full set of OEM shocks with springs , they are listed for sale on here and are also on Ebay ( item number 266692939470 ) . Listed for £135 including postage to a UK mainland address . Feel free to contact me if you wish .

Regards , Mark ( Prokartman ) .

1 Like

I have a full set of mk3.75 bilstein sport tech suspension, anti roll bars and links off a 32k mile one owner car. I wasn’t going to part with them but doubt I’ll ever put them back on. All in great shape but the usual bit of peeled paint with a little rust at the bottoms of the shocks, nothing that won’t easily tidy up. I’m happy for you to send me an offer as I wasn’t going to sell and wouldn’t telly know how to price them. Can send some pics if needed. Regards, Dean.