SWMBO is this necessary?

My wife is called the Obergruppenfuhrer and it was her who suggested she should get promoted from being a Gruppenfuhrer, she calls me a Rottenführer, can’t think why. :thinking:
I think you should lighten up a bit.

6 Likes

Post Full English flatulence? The poor lass…

1 Like

Damn, I’ve been sussed, no flies on you sweats are there. :blush:
I’m hungry now, looking at that piccy.

1 Like

Dear oh dear…

There are people in this world that are, without doubt, offensive. And in life, we deal with that as appropriate; perhaps by ignoring these people, or distancing ourselves from them in the future, or maybe by telling them to go forthwith and boil their bits shall we say. Perfectly easy to deal with.

However, there are an increasing number of people who decide that their role in life is to go around LOOKING for offence that is not meant and does not even exist! How senseless, how boring, how tedious, and how empty-headedly negative is that?

If I have a pet name for my beloved (I don’t really, but nevertheless) and she is not offended by it, then what the hell has it got to do with members of the Pathetically Correct Whining Snowflake Society?

What on Earth is the point of drearily bleating about affectionate terms of endearment for our loved ones?? It adds absolutely nothing to life but grey clouds.

I would imagine that my post will be deleted because someone will find it unpalatable, but i really do feel strongly that this world was a better happier place before a limited number of people decided to impose their miserable doctrines on normal, happy everyday life.

And finally, the one positive thing that I have been reminded of in this is that how very very lucky I am to have spent the last 28 years of my life with the love of my life, Gill, and not some flimsy whinging emptylife looking for something to whine about.

Brian.

13 Likes

This is a spoof post isn’t it?

My Boss calls me Mongo (see Blazing Saddles for an explanation), but only when heavy lifting is required in the garden.

People are too easily offended sometimes, however, there’s no excuse for deliberately causing offence.

Is this the room for an argument?

Just be nice to each other (Douglas Adams).

1 Like

I’ve told you once already.

2 Likes

Asked and answered, can only go one way now so :lock:

1 Like