Tan Hill + Masham Run 27th September

I am organising a run with Cheshire and North Wales + MX5 Nutz

details can be found HERE

Have quite a few interested already.

If you would like any further Information

Please contact Me

Alan

Well Im glad you all enjoyed it.
was a great turnout of 30 cars at the start, certainly the biggest group ive led (previouse was 21)

All turned up at the Hefer and I tried to meet everyone as I handed out Tulip diagrams.
Was good to see Oc + nutzers all taking interest in each others cars.

Helen was in charge of the camera

Me looking stern.

The drop down to Hawes at reasonable speed!

We arrioved at The Tan Hill Inn and saw that the Land rovers were having there great North run and parking was at
a Premium…I squeezed in by the the snow cat.The 1/2 a bitter was fine But the wind blows strong and from all
directions at this pub.

We arrived at masham to find the village fete on and the cars got split up for parking…
some decided that the run was enough and decided to leave.
Other split of to werever than could park.
A few beers and a nice roast beef diner and I wen back to collect the group and set off.
I think there were a few different route taken to get back but we all ended up back ayt the heifer for 17.00
for farewells and thank you’s.

Thanks to all who turned up, but especially
Jimmy who came all the way from Wrexam(or should that be wrecsam?) and Moggy from so far north its still snowing.
Hope you all had a good time
Next time will be better.
These events only work if people turn up.

Thanks for making it worthwhile.
It makes a wonderfull site to se such a number of cars following of hill and dale

Alan

was a great run Alan, well worth the journey down.

the dinner at the Black Sheep brewery was tasty as was the ale. just finishing the day off with some Holy Grail, tempered over burning witches i got in the shop.