Test Only - Ignore

Hi Chaps and Chapesses,

Just creating a test message because I am having issues when logged in to the site.

IGNORE this message!

Roy

2 Likes

Consider yourself ignored - and welcome to the Forum.

3 Likes

Thanks Keith for kindly ignoring me :slight_smile: :grin:

Roy

1 Like

Hope you don’t mind,but I’ve decided to ignore you as well

1 Like

I don’t like being told what to do so I am choosing not to ignore this!!!
:heart:

3 Likes

Yep ignored it will be…

It all seems to be working Roy though since I’m ignoring you it’s hard to say…

Permission to ignore your ignore, Sir?

Shut up, Corporal Jones!

Seeing as I’m being completely ignored, does anyone know why when I’m logged in the Forum works fine but The Lights up Lights down and other download areas tell me I need to log in first… but I am logged in???

Roy

Yes, they are Club Member areas, you’re showing as a forum only member at this stage.

Ok, I will ask the obvious question whilst ignoring your ignore, what is your Kit Car?

Hi Grumpy,

I have built 3 kit cars over the past 30 years:

Eagle Jeep 2.3 V6 Ford Engine - sold on

Formula 27 Plan build (Caterham 7 styled) 2l Pinto engine. I had a 12 page build story for this car in Complete Kit Car mag. - sold on

FRA Classic Mini Unfinished and sold on due to an issue with my back.

Now have NC 3.5 PHRT 2L … I hopefully won’t need to clamber under it so much with my bad back.

Roy

3 Likes

Who said that? Best ignore it

Ah, that’s bad luck with the back, I have the same issue with back and a dodgy ankle to boot. We’ve built an Exocet which, as you probably know, is based on an MX-5. It was my old NA which was heading to the car park in the sky after my son crashed it but it now has a new life …

Aha, Nice Kit Car :+1:

I considered using an mx5 for my FRA mini but too long for mini unless I built a van/traveler version.

Stay well

Roy

Greetings Roy

As Far As I Know I’m the Only Member that Uses the Phrase ‘Chaps & Chapesses’

Drat I Didn’t Copyright It

Which MX5 are You Planning to Kit Car ?

Hi Bullit,

Look further up the topic I have replied to another member regard my kit car builds, I am now and apprentice MX5 NC owner because I’m getting passed clambering under kit car builds due to an issue with my back.

30 year plus experience building cars from scratch and that includes making the chassis, suspension and body on my F27… my F27 was featured as 12 page build story in Complete Kit Car mag over 2 issues.

Roy

Ours was built mainly by my son a few years ago, but strangely each time my wife came out to bring us a drink, or something to eat, it was my feet sticking out from under the car and my son standing, arms folded, directing the ‘action’ :rofl:

Poor Roy.
All the man wanted…was Ignored. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Hi Grumpy,

I’ve got the same video! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am still underneath my NC because it’s new to me so sorting bits to start as it should be.

Roy