Thank you Helen !

Just received the latest Soft Top magazine with the West London newsletter and its Helens last as our Area Coordinator ! I would like to take the opportunity to thank her for all of her hard work in looking after us all for so long and organising so many memorable events .

All the very best to you , Helen , in the future and a very Happy Christmas .

Steve and Den 

I totally agree with these comments. I have been a member of the West London area for over 11 years and have benefited from Helen’s hard work, throughout her time as our boss. Anna and myself have great memories of the events we attended, especially the week long trips. We consider Helen, not only as a great area coordinator, but more importantly  as a close friend.

Good luck with all your future endeavours.

Peter and Anna

Sad to see her go, we have been lucky to have two good area co in a row. Take a well earned rest Helen!

1 Like

It was a surprise to see this thread, but thank you for your kind words.

I’ll be updating a few things in the WL area of the forum before the year is out with the dates for meets, which has been organised by Heather, and there’ll be a final mass-email before I go so you haven’t heard the last of me just yet!!

Many thanks to Helen for welcoming us into the MX5 community five years ago, and for encouraging us to participate in all the various activities since then.  We’ve thoroughly enjoyed being in the Club and interacting with the members, it is like being in a big friendly family.

A good job, well done.

Best wishes from Richard and Linda