Thank you letter from Cancer Rearch UK

Sarah has asked me to put this online for you all to see…

Well done everyone that visited the tombola stall and/or bought raffle tickets. A good sum of money to another very worthy charity.

This is an excellent Charity to support, My wife had cancer 5 years ago and after the operation to remove it she has been fine. We found that the support during the weeks of treatment, she was treated very well by all our local hospital teams.

Hi Everyone

Firstly thanks Martin for putting the letter onto the forum for me, I would just like to say a big thank you to all the people that bought a raffle ticket and tombola ticket and to all the traders, and South East members that worked so hard to either donate or sell tickets, it was also a charity close to my heart this year with thyroid cancer in January 2011 and I am sure that many of you in your lives have had a relative that has been touched by Cancer, thankfully these days due to charity and the work that is being done to find a cure for the disease many people survive and continue to live long lives after having been touched by the disease. I know more recently that several South East and other members of other areas of the club have or are being treated for various cancer conditions  at the moment, so wish you all the very best and our thoughts are with you.

I want to thank everyone that helped raise this money well done. I have a certificate from the Cancer Research charity and will take it to the AGM/AC meeting in October for everyone to see.

Thanks and well done to all those that raised money on the auto jumble stall for the Prostrate Cancer charity well done to you all.  We have also donated money to St.John Ambulance who also helped us at the Spring Rally all to very worthy causes thanks everyone.

With Best Wishes to you all

Sarah (Mazda Chick)

Jolly good every one Thumbs up