Thank you

June and I would like to express our thanks for the great welcome you gave us tonight at the meeting, we are looking forward to getting more involved with events and runs.
Thank you all
Jim and June Ross

Hi June / Jim,

I’m glad you made it to our meeting that was a pretty good meeting 14 cars plus 2 members couldn’t come in their mx5 's . I didn’t get to meet you but I was the mature young man sat with the 2 younger members which was your car last night mine was the metallic red Indiana parked down the end of the park. I am currently thinking of buying a mk 1 just to knock about in and keep mine for " best " not made my mind up yet as I only do 5 - 6000 miles per annum now retired anyway we hope to see you both at the next meeting, I might have to miss a couple not sure yet as I have to go for some treatment for a problem I have at the moment cheers bubbly ( Malc S )

Thanks Jim and June,
It was great to meet you last night. We were blown away by all the new members and enthusiasm.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon. We know you will love our drives through Lincolnshire’s scenic countryside. We had a really productive meeting last night with some good ideas coming up, thanks to Malc and the young chaps!
Most of our summer drives are “picnic” drives which really allow us to mingle and meet the rest of the members. Once again look forward to you joining us!
Carolynne and Greg

Hi malcome my car was the mk2 twilight blue one whith the lancer pictures on it hence my log in of Lancer

Honourary young un malc! Mine will be back next month no doubts :) 

Hopefully some updates on that next week

Makes a pleasant change to be called young, 30 this time round Cool

Right get ready you lot cos bubbly has now bought a mark 1 mx 5 !! me and pinky went over t peninnes today and did we bag a bargain ! you betcha we did. Thanks to Pinky and his savage bargaining power we " pinched " it comes with a quite a few goodies on it just needs a couple of smallish jobs doing and some titillating up and will be all ready for the Sunday run. If Pinky can weave his magic on the little jobs we are game on so will see you all on Sunday heres hoping for some mighty fine weather and it is roofs off no matter what " right you horrible lot be there or be bored up to you "

Hope to see you at some more meets June / Jim !!                                 bubbly — oh by the way you WILL hear me coming !!Tongue Out