Thank You!

Just got home. Sorry we had to go bang on 4 and not help pack up but it’s our youngest’s first day at school tomorrow so we needed to get back.

I wanted to say an enormous thank you to everyone involved in putting the National Rally together. It’s a huge undertaking with endless variables to predict and procedures to oversee. You all fully deserve a glass or five of your chosen poison when you eventually get to rest this evening.

We had a great day, as I know many others did, and it’s down to your hard work. Thank you & well done… 

Karl (& Helen)

Yes too right a brilliant day thanks to all.

Bagged a drive in the new 5 plus got sun stroke and I bright red neck! Who’d thought that would happen judging by the weather in the run up!!

Guess the weather God is an OC member! 

It was about 1.30-2.00 when it occurred to me that I ought to have been wearing my hat. My whole head is bright pink now! 

Thank you one and all for a fantastic National Rally, weather, jousting, cars and stands, Kelmarsh Hall, and traders brilliant well done you did an excellent job we in the South East had a fantastic time.

see you soon

love

sarah Mazda chick

xxxx

you were offered a nice helmet, should have kept it on…