Thank You

If I may be permitted to provide one piece of hopefully constructive criticism.

The catering facilities at this rally were woefully inadequate for the number of attendees and indeed were the reason why we, and we believe a few others, left earlier than we might otherwise have done.

Fancying a cup of tea/coffee at about 1145 we initially queued at the catering trailer in the field. After about 5 minutes the operators advised all in the line that it would be at least 10-15 minutes before they could serve any more hot drinks!!! Really? Nearing peak time and they couldnā€™t cope with demand for hot drinks?

At this point we headed off to the tea room in the main buildingā€¦cue another huge queue right back out of the door resembling a rugby scrum (thatā€™s no criticism of the people ā€¦ Just the appearance of the queue).

Now we donā€™t mind having to queue for a cuppa but would expect to get served within 5-10 minutes max. Anyway we gave up, had a wander around the field one more time and then headed off to find our refreshments elsewhere. We know several people went to the garden centre next doorā€¦

Other than that, a great rally as ever, just seeing the queues of MX5s arriving at the rally always raises the hairs on the back of my neck but please, can you look at the catering facilities for future rallies. Man cannot live on petrol fumes alone ???

We also enjoyed the rally, thanks to everyone involved.

It has to be said though, there did seem to be less going on, less to be entertained by, and less catering available than at the previous rallies we have attended.

Sorry if it is politically incorrect to say so.

I agree about the ques at the catering facilities but I was tipped off about a Tassimo machine in the Mazda trailer, a sweet smile to the nice girl in there bagged me a cuppa for free ??

Glad everyone enjoyed the day, it was a lot of hard work but great fun!

Having seen Wentworth Woodhouse before we knew what to expect, bet it got a lot of wow reactions from others. Great venue, great rally. Spring rallies tend to be lower key than the one later in the year. Peaks and Pennines did a great job with this one.

Thanks to the organisers.