Thank You

Thankyou so much to everyone involved in organising a great day out

A superb venue and no rain    

Thanks

Mark & Emma

Seconded! A very enjoyable day at a great venue. An enormous amount of work went into making it possible and it’s very much appreciated.

Well done all involved… 

Karl

Indeed,thanks to all involved and in particular the volunteers on the ground today, Welcoming and courteous.

You just signed up another member today.

Thank you.

1 Like

What a great venue, well done to everyone involved and the happy smiling stewards/helpers/members for the warm welcome.

Fantastic day, thank you to everyone involved. 

Another Thank you here too!

Another big thank you, and it was great to greeted by each volunteer with a big smile and a ‘Good Morning’ set the day up well. And yes the weather played fair too, well done P&P…

Dave & Jackie

Another thank you great day out.

More Thanks here

Great day out, well done to all the organisers, stewards, back room staff etc etc…

Another thank you from Wendy and I, had a fantastic day.

Even the weather held out.

Well done everyone!!

Thanks to everyone involved in the organisation

Thanks for the many thank you messages, nice to know you had a good time.

Really enjoyed today and a big thanks to all the organisers.

I would like to say thank you as well for the nice welcome as we arrived, and a great day out, the whether was not nice to us on our way back to north wales had to pull over on the hard shoulder on the m56 to put the hood up 

Big thank you from us too, had a great day

Phil & Jen

A big thank you for everyone who helped organise yesterday,thoroughly enjoyed the day

Many thanks from me, too.
(My only regrets were a) that my wife wasn’t able to be there with me and b) that I had to leave early, due to family commitments).

A BIG thank you to all the Judges on the day.

A big thank you to all the team who organised the event and all friendly marshalls for their warm welcome - great day - spent too much (so the wife says)!