Thankyou

Just like to say thanks for a fantastic time. Thankyou to everyone that put in all the hard work. Congratulations to all who showed their cars. Your all winners in my book. To top it off it was so nice to hear a good sum was raised for such a good cause. Thumbs up even if i was only three number’s out Wink 

I would also like to thank Ken and his excellent team for a superb rally.These things don`t just happen, a lot of hard work and effort goes on for weeks prior to the event.So well done guys, put your feet up and have a drink,you all deserve it,WELL DONE.

We had what was probably the dirtiest MX5 in the car park at the National Rally at Billing. The ironic twist was that we then won a Maguiare’s wash and polish kit as a prize in the raffle.

I took the “hint” and yesterday used both the shampoo and polish. I am a very happy bunny, the shampoo worked as well as others I have used but the polish is the easiest that I have ever used. The car now has a good shine for what I consider very little effort.

<o:p></o:p>

As for the rally, our first; the stand/stalls were thinly spread but what was there was worth a visit. (I understand some stands were “no shows”.) We enjoyed watching the auto test and talking to other owners some of whom had the 5’s on display.

So what with the raffle prize, pretty good weather and a bunch of nice people, we had an enjoyable day. Many Thanks to All.

Richard.