The big THANK YOU thread

Can’t find a thread so decided to start one.

Many thanks to all the ‘team’ for an exceptional day. The organisation was impressive and considering it is all done on a volunteer basis I would call it exceptional. Plus it is all included in the membership subscription, I don’t know how you do it. Big hugs and kisses all round.

I’d like to add my congratulations to everyone concerned.

Sunday was a great day out with plenty to see and do.

On the other hand Saturday evening drink prices were a little high.

Yes,I would also like to add my thanks to the team - great day,my 3rd National and they just seem to get better!!

Great rally thanks to all concerned

Thanks to all for putting the time in to organise and volunteer on the day. No matter how much thought and effort goes into it, some things will not go to plan and some negative comments will come out of it. Some of those comments will be helpful and constructive and some will not.

Shame the weather spoilt the Saturday night, which could of been good. For me personally, once I had been charged £5.00 for a small bottle of water and a can of Diet Coke I decided to forego the food and go to the pub. sorry.

Lovely day on Saturday, just could of done with a bit more time to see and do everything.

Thanks again to all involved.

Great show enjoyed the stunt shows and racing so much better than last year so many thanks the footman

Yes I agree, many thanks to all the organisers for putting on a great day

Looking forward to the next one already

Thanks again

Paul

Thank you to all involved - a brilliant day out, well planned & executed. 

Yes indeed a very interesting rally, well done & thank you to all involved in the organisation.

Great to see plenty of tuning/upgrading companies present Autotronix, BBR, Blink, Go Perform, Rota,

Paul Roddison, plus of course Mazda Menders, Auto Link, MX5parts,

A special thanks to Peter McNicol for the ticket for Saturday’s racing, morning practice went fine

but the heavens opened & the afternoon racing was curtailed.  However, the Mazda hospitality

suite meant one kept dry.  More than the first race competitors who sat in their open top cars

waiting fruitlessly for the torrential rain to stop, it never did.

I agree, massive thanks to the organisers / volunteers & everybody involved in bringing all members a great day out, weather amazing. Highlight for the wife, was the Mazda uk driving experience.

thankyou

mark & em

A big thank you the rallies just get better well done!!!

Thanks to the local volenteers for putting in so much effort to give us a Great day.

Reports from Norfolk are very positive, Well done all!

Can we add our thanks for such a great weekend.  We went on the run to Calke Abbey  (very good directions, spot on) and the F1 museum on Saturday and then had the rally on Sunday with lots to see there. 

Congratulations to all involved

Peter and Carol

My 5th National Rally, and they just get better and better and bigger and bigger!
So much to see and do, and combined with the racing at Donington what more could one want.
It must have taken a tremendous amount of effort and organisation to pull it all together - and all by volunteers let it not be forgotten.
Congratulations to all involved in raising the bar yet again for this event.

Fantastic event. We had a great day. Congratulations to the organising team

Big thanks from us to everyone involved in organising and putting on the rally, including all the traders & exhibitors. There was plenty to see & do (and plenty of stalls and stands to spend money on )

Great effort!

Phil & Jen

Thank you for all your lovely comments, the volunteers from North East Midlands were absolute stars throughout, even during set up on Saturday afternoon when they were in danger of drowning they were so wet! 

thank you again,

Karen Wesson (Joint AC NEM)

Hello Karen,as you are aware it was my birthday on sunday and what a day,the best one ever.Regarding your volunteers i hope without offending anybody the words of a  Mr Churchill spring to mind,new kid on the block North East Midlands Area.Ian Baines.

Well most of it has been said already but thank you to everyone involved with the show, you did yourselves proud. 

We did wonder what the weather would be like after Saturday’s non stop rain (the A1 on the way up was fun, not!!) but we needn’t have worried and the sun was there most of Sunday.

Can’t believe no one has mentioned Vicky Butler Henderson yet, what a really nice person she is. When she came over to the area stand where we were she seemed genuinely interested in peoples cars, what they’d done to them and had time to speak to everybody.

And I got a picture of her sitting in my car. Result!! 

Here’s to the next rally.

Martin & Wendy