The Paul Kent appreciation society pt2 - Boot LED strip ND

I have also negotiated with the dealer to get free mats, a free boot liner and the factory glass wind deflector, which will be fitted when I get the car… but thanks I will get the car and then see what I can do to change it…

1 Like

The models each have a code, so:

Mk1 = NA
Mk2 = NB
Mk3 = NC
Mk4 = ND
ST = Soft Top
RF = hard top

There are also mid range variants, eg ND1 & ND2, depending on year… Yours will be a 1.5 not a 1.2 and an ND2 (it changed from ND1 to ND2 in 2018 I think).

I’ll try to do a video and link it here.

I also bought one of these and it is brilliant. I should also make the point that Roadie couldn’t be more helpful. I am looking forward to seeing, (and buying) new products.

100% satisfied customer. :grin:

4 Likes

Thanks John. Not difficult being pleasant, friendly and helpful with the people in our MX-5 community. Do unto others and all that. Sales going well at the moment, probably because all we can do is play with our cars at home at the moment. Put another 18 LED strips together today ready for kit packing tomorrow. Posted one yesterday and another four today.

3 Likes

I’ll second that mate :+1:

1 Like

Any more of this and I’ll start putting my prices up. :rofl:

Another satisfied customer here but try and keep it quiet!!!

5 Likes

Will have to I’m afraid. Tried booking a marching band and fireworks but all furloughed.

:confused:

7 Likes

Hi. New here. How can i buy the kit?
Thanks

here you go…

1 Like

You’ve found them and ordered already. :grinning: They will be on the way this evening.

1 Like