The Tutbury Castle Sunday Run 10th September 2023

Hi. We are on the steam train run on Sunday , so you could let me have your deposits then if you like.

Sorry just re-read the thread. I hadn’t realised deposits were required.
Who do I need to pay ours to?

Hi Angie, will give you £10 deposit on Sunday. See you then.
Thanks
Anita and David

1 Like

If you phone me on 07742686798 I’ll give you bank details to enable you to do transfer.

Thank you, Angie.

Thanks Angie, I’ll phone you later this afternoon after I’m home from work if that’s convenient for you?

Jon

:+1:. Yes. That’s fine.

If it is not too late would like to be added to the run, along with our neighbours ( Mick & Julie ) who have an mx5 but are not club members.
Nigel & Janet

Hi. Nigel and Janet,
I’ve added you and Janet to the list.
We are going to leave the remaining 3 places open to club members only until the end of July. If there are no takers, your friends will be welcome to join us.
Sorry for late reply , but I’ve been away.

1 Like

UPDATE

Thank you to everyone that would like to join us for “An Audience with Queen Elizabeth I”. We have now filled 33 places of the 34, which is fabulous.

To enable us to meet the balance due deadline, please could you let us have your payments by Monday 14th August. As a reminder the full price per head is £24.50, less £5 each for those that have paid deposit. If you wish to pay via bank transfer, please phone or WhatsApp Chris 07545 838410.

Angie & Chris
Dennis
Dave & Cath
Karen & Dave
John & Jan
John & Anna
Don & Kate
Graeme & Christine
Anthony & Carol
John & Michele
Jayne & Paul
James & Dorian
Ray & Glennis
Ted & Janet
Anita & David
Carol & Paul
Sandy & Claire.

We will be posting details of the meet up point and timings nearer the time.

Thank you all again.

Angie & Chris.

1 Like

If it’s not too late can we be added
Thanks
Sandy and Claire

Will give you the money at Coopers on Thursday if you are there

Hi. There is only is only one place remaining, as venue have said maximum of 34 and there are 33 currently. We will pop you on a reserve list, just in case a couple have to drop out.

Angie.

Hi Ray, yes that’s great thanks. See you on Thursday. X

Sorry will not be going, think it is pricey for what it is.
Nigel & Janet

Ok, no problem. Thanks for letting us know.

Apologies, only just seen this. I’ll phone up this evening if that’s convenient?

Anytime after 8.30 is best for us

Final reminder for Tutbury Castle

Balance payments required by Monday 14th August.

Please ring Chris on 07545838410.

Thank you , Angie and Chris.

Hi Anita and David. Not sure if you’ve seen my latest update on here, but please could we have your balance urgently in order for us to meet full payment deadline. Thank you, Angie and Chris.

Thank you for all your balance payments.
I (Angie) will be submitting the final payment on Monday.
Could anyone who has any dietary requirements please contact me to enable the catering team to be informed.
Additionally the Great Hall has steep steps and the Castle staff aim to please all guests who may require extra assistance.
Details of the morning meeting point for the drive to the Castle will be advised shortly.
Thank you.
Ann Mortiboys
(On behalf of Angie Aldread).