THIS SITE IS SOOOO SLOW... CAN'T WE GET IT FIXED???

I’ve logged on and waited and waited and waited to look at some posts in the unread area, I get 404’s, time outs, the computer going to sleep through lack of activity, I’ve even boiled a kettle and made a cuppa and it’s still not loaded the page!!! I suspect lots of others are complaining about this but It’s soooo slow I don’t have the patience to wait and look for similar complaints. CAN WE PLEASE GET ON WITH FIXING IT!!!

Yours p.ed off at paying £35 for this terrible service,

Russ Aitken 

No, You’re not the only one!  Yes, there have been other threads!  The most recent would answer most of your questions and request!

I have had the same issue. I thought it was a problem my end as it takes ages to load any pages.

I almost gave up completely

Andy

SO BL££DING FRUSTRATING…AAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To be fair I’m sure it’s only a tiny proportion of our membership fee goes to the running of this forum.

Having been to Gaydon, going to Rockingham, Been to Duxford, saved a bob or two in Halfords, and had 4 mags delivered to my door, plus all the help and advice over the year,

I’ve had my moneys worth without the forum.

If an increase in fees solved the speed problem I’d be up for that. For instance, £5 = 10p per week.

Cheers

Paul G

Worst forum ever! Too frustrating to use too often. Just taken 3 days to get to read a few posts. Life’s to short to wait for the circle of doom to stop.