Thoresby Park Classic Car & Motorcycle Show

Looks like it will be Monday for me now… Live MotoGP on ITV1 from Silverstone, and On ITV4 BTCC from Thruxton…! :slight_smile:

Rob

Made it today, car on show and up for sale.
Good day if a little overcast, plenty to see. Phone signal c*** there so here’s a pic from earlier.

2 Likes

Hope you enjoyed your day even though the weather wasn’t great.
Tomorrow is forecast to be no better unfortunately.
Was there plenty to see?

Probably not as much as I expected to see, they were spread out. Expect there will be more tomorrow.
Would have attended tomorrow too (close enough) but family visiting, I reckon there will more and different cars stuff to look at.
I heard it’s usually near the hall but they had a music event on there so this show away from there.

1 Like

The last one held, before Covid struck, was indeed near the hall were the ground is much more even making it far better for the classic’s to get on to the site and better for the public to get around. There was also a better arena for the various car parades. I also thought there were far more sales stalls at the last show but I am NOT complaining, after the effects of the pandemic it was good to see the organisers got this on at all.

PS Your NC looked great, hope you got lots of interest.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. Appreciate the feedback and input :+1:

Thinking of heading down today hope the weather holds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Put an extra layer on, my wife not normally feels the cold said she was freezing yesterday but she’s recently had her pneumonia jab, maybe that.

Enjoy.:+1:

1 Like

After going to the previous one on 31st May, on a lovely, sunny and warm day (Remember them! :thinking:) Am giving it a miss today as can’t find the enthusiasm on a grey and cool late August day…! Hope those that do go enjoy it… :slight_smile:

Rob

Very enjoyable show today. An extremely eclectic mix of vehicles with something for just about everyone I think.
I shall definitely have to add that to the calendar for the future.

I had a great day lots of very nice cars , but I was drawn to two very nice true red Ncs one was an icon with 17k on the clock and was immaculate and then second also immaculate was a 2.0 sport prht … looks like they never get used ……

1 Like

I also checked your car out very nice theme really liked it :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Kevin, good to hear you enjoyed the show. Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated and glad you like her. :+1:

1 Like